Ballymaloe Hotel & Restaurant were delighted to win the nationwide award for 'Best Restaurant Wine List and Wine Service' in the annual wine awards by well known wine writer, Tomás Clancy, published in the Sunday Business Post.
This is a really nice piece of recognition for everyone at Ballymaloe, especially as we are celebrating 50 years of Ballymaloe Hotel and Restaurant.
The wine cellar was started and built up by the late Mr Ivan Allen, in 1964.
Previous Wine Awards:
- Wine Spectator Award of Excellence for one of the best restaurant wine lists in the world
- Lonely Planet Magazine Number 1 Wine Weekend in the World
- Georgina Campbell Wine Award of the Year
- Sunday Businees Post Tomas Clancy wine award 'Best Wine List in Ireland' - nationwide 2013
- Automobile Association 'Notable Wine List' award in Ireland 2013