Below are details regarding information, terms and conditions about applying to have your stall at Litfest 2017. Please read this before ticking you have read the terms and conditions on the application form.
Stall Holder Times
'Day Stalls' trading hours will be from 10am-5pm each day on Saturday 20th and Sunday 21st May 2017. 'Day & Evening Stalls' trading hours will be from 7pm-11pm on Friday 19th, 10am-11pm on Saturday 20th and 10am- 11pm on Sunday 21st May 2017.
Stand information and allocation of stands
Litfest welcomes all artisan food and drinks producers that are based in Ireland to apply. Food and drink producers should be aware that the stalls selected primarily offer fare to eat and drink at the festival throughout the weekend. This year we would like to introduce a 'Small Plate' option at each stand which allows for attendees to order a small serving from a number of the stalls. This is the same offering that you would be serving but a smaller serving. We are also delighted to hear from craft & design people whose pieces are culinary related too.
Stall holders apply on a first come first served basis. You will be informed of your location prior to the festival. Please note it will not be possible for stall-holders to select locations on the grounds of Ballymaloe House. Stall space is apportioned on the basis of one 3m x 3m stall – Please specify if you require more or less space. Location of stall spaces will vary, some in central areas, others backed by walls and some will be outdoors. Power will be provided but please specify your power requirements. There is over head lighting in The Big Shed and outdoor spaces will have natural light. Please be advised that if you require strong directional lighting on your stand, you must supply it yourself. You must provide your own extension cables. Table clothes & Table hire can be arranged. Do let us know your requirements.
Day Stallholder- €220 plus 23% VAT Day and Evening Stallholder - €370 plus 23% VAT * Don't forget the best dressed stall goes free. The winner will be announced on Sunday 21st May in The Big Shed and will be refunded!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Fire, Health and Safety
All stall holders must be aware and comply with all fire, health and safety regulations. You must bring your own fire extinguishers and correct documents to comply with health and safety regulations. EHO and fire authority will inspect your stall.
A cold room is available . Please advise if you would like to use this facility.
Set-up and take down times
You will be able set up from Thursday, 18th May. Times for this will be confirmed nearer the date. All stalls must be fully set up by 6pm on Friday 19th May. Your stalls will need to come down again after the festival. Please feel free to create unique stalls – remember best dressed stall goes free! If you have any additional requests regarding access, please contact us as soon as possible.
You may park close to your location to unload your stall and after move your car/van to stall-holder parking spaces for the duration of the festival. This is located just beyond The Big Shed - staff will be on hand to direct you. - please unload as quickly as possible to allow all stall holders time to set up. When the festival gates are open to the public each day cars and vans will not be permitted to travel through the grounds of the festival so please ensure you have what you need when you set up.
Please read carefully
- Please note that receipt of application does not guarantee a stall at the event.
- We kindly request stall holders to refrain from offering free samples of their products as this adversley effects the income of all stall holders over the weekend.
- Stalls will not be considered booked and held until the full stall fee has been received.
- All applications received will be subject to being approved by the event organisers.
- In the event of a cancellation, stall fees can be refunded up to the 8th of May. After this date, no fees can be refunded.
- Information about your stall will not be published on our website until full stall fee is received.Likewise if full payment is not received in time for print material it will not be published on the fliers and programme
- Please note that all stall allocations are final and cannot be changed.
- Please ensure that any special circumstances in terms of access requirements etc are highlighted at time of booking.
- Please make all cheques out to 'Yeats Room' and send to Litfest Manager, Ballymaloe House, Shanagarry, Co Cork
- We look forward to receiving your application. If you have any further queries, please don’t hesitate to contact me. Kind Regards Rebecca Cronin (Festival Manager) and Ted Berner (The Big Shed Manager). email@example.com Tel: +353 86 868 1863